Software Integration Tester for Tachographs - Commercial Vehicles & Aftermarket (Timisoara)
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Tachograph means Agile development, Secure programming, Team work and excellent working environment which keeps our spirit and motivation high.
Global project setup, with locations in Asia and Europe, allows very close involvement with technological partners moving ahead on innovating products and continually define new priorities in the automotive industry.
Software Integration Testing sits between SW Development and Product Validation, therefore a SW Integration Tester accumulate know-how in both areas. And not only… The job involve a lot of creativity in developing the test scenarios on different functionalities of a system (i.e.: Display, Printer, Motion Sensor, Smart Cards, Power Management, others) as well as developing stable testing environment and tools.
As Embedded Software Integration Tester your responsibilities will be to:
- understanding software requirements for assigned testing components based on technical documentation;
- testing SW against requirements & design
- using tools for integrating, emulating and testing SW code;
- set up test environments and develop testing software applications;
- come with ideas to improve the test process and test environment;
- cooperate within an international development team.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.