Senior Java Developer - Vienna/Linz (m/f)
Jumio develops advanced payment and identity verification solutions for web and mobile with the aim to prevent fraud on a global scale . The products Netverify and Netswipe allow the verification of IDs and credit cards in real time. The world’s leading technology companies such as Western Union, Mr. Green , Airbnb and PokerStars are among our customers.
You get the chance to work in an environment of an international startup with a small team where each and every member’s opinion matters. We, as a team, strive to improve on daily basis. We need your experience, enthusiasm and positive attitude to help us build the workplace and company of our dreams.
Sweets, fruits, nuts and a refrigerator full of drinks and desserts as well as modern hardware and OS of your choice are further highlights our team members can enjoy.
- You are a member of the development team at Jumio
- We need your input to create innovative products and your involvement in technically challenging projects
- You are working on the development of Jumio’s core platform
- You are working on new products and on the improvement of Netverify and Netswipe
- Your Expertise – Essential Skills
- At least 10 years of programming experience
- Extensive experience in development with Java (minimum 5 years)
- Spring (version 3.x)
- Experience with Domain Driven Design and Test Driven Development
- JUnit skills (preferably experience with Theories, Categories, Rules)
- Experience with SQL (Postgres), WebContainer (Tomcat) and Maven
- Experience in the use of version control systems (Git, Subversion)
- Experience in agile teams
- Completed (technical) university degree, ideally with a focus on software development
- JEE APIs (JMS, JPA, JMX)
- Web frameworks (Wicket)
- Continuous Integration / Deployment (preferably Jenkins)
- JMS provider (ActiveMQ)
- Code Quality Tools – Metrics (static code analysis – PMD, checkstyle)
- Code Coverage (Emma, Cobertura)
- Aspect Oriented Programming
- XML Schema, XPath
- WebServices (SOAP, REST, Axis2)
- Remoting (RMI / Hessian / Burlap)
- Caching (EHCache)
- Spring APIs (security, integration, data)
- Maven Repository Manager (preferably Artifactory)
- NoSQL DBs (MongoDB)
- Experience with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, Crowd, Crucible, Fisheye)
According to Austrian legislation, the compensation for this position is at least € 3,300 gross per month (14 times per year). An overpayment is likely, depending on qualifications and experience. Further, we offer a success sharing plan and will provide help and compensation for relocation if applicable.
Are you interested?
Send your application to email@example.com