Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
In order to complete your application, please follow the link provided below. You will be redirected to the EMERSON Career’s Page where you can fill-in your profile and upload your CV. The application process takes between 3-5 minutes to complete.
- Click on the link (if the link does not work, you go to www.emerson.com and select the “careers” tab )
- Input the search criteria
- Choose the desired position and click Apply Now
- Complete the registration process
- Attach your CV and Letter of Intent
Thank you for your interest in Emerson!
- Technical University degree
- Formal SHEQ related training within relevant parts of the ISO standards.
- Formal audit training
- Minimum 5 years experience within SHEQ Management
- Relevant experience from the Oil & Gas or comparable industry
- Experience in Senior Management within SHEQ
- Performance of several external/internal audits
- Preferable experience within SHEQ related investigations.
- Skill in writing of procedures, reports etc.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
FUNCTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The SHEQ Manager is responsible for the coordination of quality and safety activities within their Business Line. The SHEQ Manager is also responsible to monitor the implementation of activities according to Roxar Management System Manual.
In conducting her/his duties, the Manager SHEQ responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- To support the respective Management within their Business line on all matters related to Roxar's general SHEQ activities.
- To represent the Company in relation to SHEQ matters towards Client's and Authorities.
- Attend in contract review/tender phase regarding SHEQ issues, and further follow-up to ensure compliance with requirements after contract award.
- To respect the confidential status of documentation handled during the day to day activity of the job.
- To be updated on the latest developments in the field of SHEQ, and communicate this information to their organisation.
- To participate in relevant introduction and training courses to be organised in connection with SHEQ systems.
- Attend in the preparation of Company's annual plan on SHEQ matters in co-operation with the Director SHEQ.
- Perform SHEQ audits at project level, on “worksites”, on the different departments and on selected subcontractors in co-operation with the Director SHEQ.
- To perform/participate in risk analysis upon request from Project Managers/Department Managers.
- To ensure that the statistics regarding Accidents, Incidents and NCR/CAR’s for his/her assigned departments is properly updated and maintained, and to prepare reports from this as necessary.
- Update and maintain the Corporate and Business Line related SHEQ system on INTRANET in co-operation with the Director SHEQ.
- Distribute and prepare SHEQ documentation according to internal/external requirements.
- Verify that responsible departments/functions implement corrective actions after identified non conformances.
- Keep Roxar’s Top management updated on the status of Roxar’s SHEQ Management system.
- Ensure that company SHEQ Management system remains updated and implemented at all levels of the organisation in co-operation with Senior Line Management.
- Overall Coordination of the SHEQ related work of the individual SHEQ Coordinator/Engineer in Roxar.
- Monitor and co-ordinate SHEQ activities and provide advisory services to other departments and staff functions in SHEQ matters.
- Through planning and performance of internal SHEQ audits, verify that all Roxar's activities are carried out in accordance with requirements.
- Control and issuing of all corporate procedures/manuals to verify that they are according to internal requirements.
- Communication with clients and authority in SHEQ related issues.
- Give input to the SHEQ budget
- Collect process and present all safety performance data for all business lines on a monthly basis to Top Management and issue the statistics on INTRANET.
- Plan, coordinate, conduct and report internal SHEQ audits and inspections in Roxar.
- Ensure that all related safety documentation for the office/workshop facilities (Safety Plot Plans, etc) is updated & maintained.
- Ensure that Roxar (Norway) perform all activities according to the Norwegian Internal Control regulations.
- Participating in the performance of sequential SHEQ audits/inspections in the regions.
- Monitor development of project related SHEQ procedures, check lists, etc. necessary for correct reporting and follow up of all project activities regarding health, safety and environment protection.
- Coordinate and file SHEQ correspondence from Authorities, etc. on a corporate level.
- Maintain Company Emergency Preparedness system. This includes documentation, hardware facilities (emergency centre, communications etc.) as well as personnel training and exercises.
- Frequently contact with the Safety Delegates/Safety Representatives in the company in all SHEQ matters.
- Verification and inputs regarding SHEQ aspects to tenders, safety questionnaires etc.
- To prepare job descriptions for all the members of the department showing reporting lines and listing of responsibility and authority.
- Responsible for implementing and follow-up Emerson Record Retention policy in Roxar. Take the role as Roxar Record Retention Officer.