Middle (2-5 ani)
Hamilton Company was first started in 1960 in Bonaduz, Switzerland. At this moment we are 1,400 employees at sites in Bonaduz, Reno (Nevada), Boston (New England), and starting 2013 in Timisoara (Romania).
Among the products developed by Hamilton are microliter syringe for precision measurement and pipetting in the microliter range, sensors for biotechnical production of medicines, food manufacture, and wastewater treatment. Hamilton’s respiratory equipment ranks among the leaders on the global market. It be found on intensive-care wards around the world. Robotics growth continuously in recent years and it plays a big and important role in the business.
In Timisoara we will start production of microliter syringe range and we will continue the Swiss World Class Quality, mentality and tradition.
Today, scientists and engineers account for around one-third of all positions at the company. There are always opportunities for proven experts with definite team spirit, from all disciplines, to convert leading-edge technology into market-ready products.
- Perform various activities of human resources,
- Organizes part of the process of recruitment and selection of staff vacancies
- Participate in sorting resumes, interviewing and testing candidates
- Preparation of employment forms (individual labor contract, personal data sheet, etc);
- Analyzing and processing timesheets.
- Preparation of termination of the individual forms of work (decision, notice of liquidation forms);
- Recording individual labor contract, the decision of dissolution of the individual labor contract or any other changes to the employment contract of employees;
- Archive of personal documents;
- Keeping records of handing over the employees personal files;
- Prepares certificates for employees
- Documentation of employment as required by law;
- Keep track of deadlines, suppliers and customers
- Specific reports;
- Prepares various documents and projects required by superiors
University degree in the field,
Human Resources Inspector Course is a plus
Experience in managing personal documents and accounting minimum 2 years
Knowledge of labor legislation on labor;
Very good knowledge of PC (Microsoft Office)
Very good English knowledge (reading, writing, speaking); German is a plus
Good organizational skills and communication,
Organized person, paying attention to details.
Competitive Salaries& Benefits
Professional Development Opportunities
Transport secured from Timisoara