Are you a young graduate or a student in the final year looking forward starting your working life?
We are looking for smart software graduates or students with great potential for system administration or development, to work in an international software company. The program lasts for 6 months. You will improve your system administration or software development expertise within design, implementation and testing while working in international environment.
Information about the program
Visma IT&C Trainee Program consists of a 6 month flexible time work period in Visma in an international environment. You will work on a team with close follow-up of your mentor. An important part of the program is to become familiar with Visma's products, technologies and development methods and processes so that you can make use of this and contribute in your future work at Visma. At the end of the program you can apply for a permanent position in Visma. Aim with the program is to give you experience in a professional and international company. You will learn infrastructure and software processes and work in a team with highly skilled colleagues. The program will start in March 2013.
Responsibilities can include
- Participation in infrastructure or development teams and definition of technical objectives
- Modeling architectural design
- Participate in architecture and code reviews
- Writing system requirement specifications
- Implementing and testing improvements
- Keeping up to date on new technologies, methods, and tools
Qualifications for the positions
- You are passionate about system administration or software development
- Good spoken and written language skills in English
- Can work flexible time at very modern Visma office in Sibiu, Romania
- You are structured, team-oriented and genuinely interested in software development.
- Master's or bachelor's degree in computer science (recently completed or in progress)
- Strong professional skills and good academic results
- Experience with system administration on Unix/Linux OS and/or Windows Server OS
- Experience with one or more of following technologies: C#, C++, Perl and/or Java
- Experience with packaging systems deb, rpm, MSI, WISE or InstallShield
- Scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Bash, Poweshell, Visual Basic or similar)
- TCP/IP network programming and various protocols.
- Web development (HTML/CSS, Java, .NET)
- Database querying languages and database modeling (MS SQL, MySQL or similar)
- Security and SSL
We are offering
- 6 month graduate program with the opportunity of full-time position after completion
- Exciting graduate position in an international working environment, where you will be part of a dynamic and highly skilled team.
- Good opportunities for career development through internal training and diverse work assignments in a prominent international company.
- Work on projects that suit your skills
- Join in with social and professional events
- Mentors for advice and guidance
- Diploma of completion of the Visma Graduate Program
Place of work:
- Sibiu - 5 positions opened
To apply use Bestjob or send your cv and cover letter to Mr. Emil Ciotlos