Entry (0-2 ani)
Are you a social media passionate with a good knowledge of English and Russian or English and Turkish (excellent is a plus)? Join GfK Romania – Iasi Business Unit’s SMI Scouting (Coding) Team for our most recent and challenging project!
SMI stands for ”Social Media Intelligence” and offers both quantitative and qualitative insights of online presence to their customers.
The core of this activity is handled by the SMI Scouts (Coders), that go through many online sources (such as blogs, social media posts such as those on FaceBook, web pages, tweets, YouTube videos and others) and rate them accordingly (based on the attitude displayed in that post – whether it’s positive/neutral/negative or not relevant, the main topic and so on).
- evaluates and codes online content according to project specifications;
- follows guidelines and act accordingly;
- makes different reports for project management team.
Requirements (if those listed below fit you 100%, please apply):
- has a good to excellent knowledge of English and Russian or English and Turkish, able to identify irony, sarcasm and others such;
- is a social media literate (familiar with social networks, microblogging platforms, various web pages and blogging platforms);
- is willing to work from home under a flexible schedule, while still being able to meet strict deadlines;
- is willing to work at least 6-7 hours/day or more;
- is constantly looking to improve and finds receiving feedback awesome!
- nice compensation and the chance to join the team on a permanent basis;
- work from home for the leading market research company in Romania and one of the best globally;
- flexible schedule within a constantly growing department.