- Design, implement and support multiple applications across various platforms;
- Develop high-performance, reliable and maintainable code whether implementing architectural improvements, features, or fixing bugs;
- Collaborate with other technical team members to design, implement, quickly troubleshoot and resolve any critical issues;
- Stay in-tune with the latest technologies; proactively identify areas for improvement and propose viable solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience;
- 5+ years of overall development experience using web technologies;
- Extensive experience in design and development of web applications with PHP, Zend Framework, Symfony 2, HTML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX, Web Services, Apache;
- Experience with UnitTesting;
- Experience with databases like MySQL, MSSQL;
- Experience with ERP, CRM and e-commerce systems;
- Experience in Scrum/Agile software development methodology;
- Focused on code quality and high development standards;
- Solid foundation in computer science fundamentals, object oriented programming, design patterns and software engineering best practices;
- Analytical thinking and strong initiative;
- Flexible, communicative, a real team player;
- Able to work on several simultaneous projects and to adapt to a fast evolving environment.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Memcache, Gearman, RabbitMQ;
- A solid understanding of High Availability, Load Balancing, Performance Tuning, Security.
What can you find at eMAG?
- Attractive salary and bonuses;
- Supportive work environment;
- Career development opportunities & certifications;
- Possibility to learn advanced software development methodologies;
- Latest tech equipment;
- Free drinks, good coffee, fun-room;
- Daily lunch.