|Aceasta oferta nu mai este activa. Click aici pentru alte oferte similare!|
- IT Student in final year of study/Master student or young professional with IT technical background
- When: 15-26th October, 2012
- Where: in Cluj-Napoca
- Application deadline: 4th October, 2012
- Available positions: 20
- Free workshop
- Great chance to receive a job offer at the end of the workshop!
- Participation diploma
2 Weeks of interactive sessions with some of our most talented and highly-trained professionals with many years of experience within an extensive diversity of technologies and platforms.
Apply now for the QA Preemployment Training: Send us your complete CV and/or a short letter of motivation at firstname.lastname@example.org. Dead-line for applications: 4th October, 2012
All sessions will be daily, class based and will contain an interactive presentation and practical lab part where the presented areas will be practiced in real-life sample project situations.
- Main focus for the first week is to share the best practices in terms of software testing industry standards
- The workshop will guide you through software testing integration within the SDLC starting with the basics of testing and the reasons why testing is critical to the areas that must be covered for a successful software product delivery
- Specific real-life examples will be used from our large experience in order to outline the benefits of having fully focused, consistent and organized testing
- Main focus for the second week is to outline the value of automating the testing process within a dynamic industry evolution where time becomes a major constraint
- The workshop will start with the concepts and the benefits of promoting automation testing from the early phases of a software product development but also outlining the limitations and the risks of excessively using it
- The main automation tools for several platforms (web, backend, mobile etc) will be presented and practiced