Psiholog/ Asistent Social/ Asistent Medical
Agentia Nationala Antidrog
The National Anti-Drug Agency, the Ministry of Health, the National Authority for Youths together with the De Hoop Foundation from the Netherlands are looking for people to be trained and after that to work as specialists in a new Therapeutic Centre for the treatment of addicts in Timisul de Jos (Judetul Brasov). Interviu Online:
The Therapeutic Centre will be the first therapeutic centre for the treatment of addicts in Romania. The centre will be set up in co-operation with De Hoop Foundation, centre for evangelical addiction care and social care in Dordrecht, The Netherlands.
This Therapeutic Centre will be established in Timisul de Jos (Judetul Brasov) and will initially admit 16 to 20 clients. Eventually, the centre aims at being able to admit up to 70 clients. The centre’s treatment models will be based on the treatment models used at De Hoop Foundation. The main focus of treatment will be on detoxification, therapy and rehabilitation.
Information about De Hoop and its treatment model can be requested at: email@example.com or at:
De Hoop Foundation
The department of Public Relations
3329 KP Dordrecht
You can also visit De Hoop’s website www.dehoop.org
Candidates should be able to meet the following requirements:
• Should have a diploma as requested for one of the abovementioned positions
• Should be at least 25 years of age or older (m/f)
• Should have a clear vision regarding the recovery of addicts
• Should have good social skills, ability to cope with stress resistance and have a team spirit
• Should lead a life free from addiction (including smoking) in order to be able to set a good example for the clients
• Should have a strong command of the English language
• Should be willing to relocate on your own expense or living at a maximum distance of 25 kilometres from Timisul de Jos
Being able to work at the Therapeutic Centre requires more, however. Candidates should also:
• Be willing to dedicate themselves to - and participate in setting up the Therapeutic Centre
• Have a strong personal conviction that it is possible for addicts to break with their addiction
• Have a strong desire to support addicts on their way to a life free from addiction
Having previous experience in working with addicts can be considered as an advantage. The same applies for having successfully finished the Basic Course for Addiction Care as is given by De Hoop Foundation in Romania. Payment will be according to professional education, professional skills and work experience.
If you believe that your participation might be an essential contribution to this project, you are invited to send a letter of intention in English together with your Curriculum Vitae to:
1. Sunteti sigur(a) ca ati inteles faptul ca acest job presupune relocarea, pe proprie cheltuiala, in Judetul Brasov?
2. Ce va face sa credeti ca sunteti persoana potrivita pentru acest post?
3. Ce cunoasteti despre tratamentul dependentei de substante?
4. Care sunt asteptarile dumneavoastra de la acest job?
5. Va rugam sa descrieti in cateva cuvinte standardele morale dupa care va ghidati in viata.