ROSKO TEXTIL Company presentation
ROSKO TEXTIL is a multinational company, part of DBApparel Group, a market leader in design, manufacture and distribution of branded intimate apparel , among our work renowned brands are : DIM, Playtex, Lovable, Nur Die, Bellinda. The portfolio contains 14 brands in several product categories: intimates, underwear, leg wear, sports bra. Headquartered inRueil-Malmaison,France, the DBA group is a market leader with a strong presence in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the United Kingdom, South Africa, Belgium and emerging markets.
ROSKO TEXTIL being inRomania since the year 2000 it is organized in 3 main production sites: Curtici,Arad, and Zalau, with the total of 1200 employees, fabricating bras, panties, men’s briefs, boxers, T-shirts, pantyhose, socks, innovative products that incorporate modern technologies.
Our values connect us on an international basis as we encourage and support responsibility, collaboration, passion, integrity, respect, and excellence among employees and within our business relationships.
Job Title - PRODUCTION MANAGER , site: CURTICI
- Manufacturing and shop floor organization
- Capacity management
- People management in a labor and industrial relationship environment
- Inventory management
- Costing and budgeting
- Lead permanent improvement activities
- Graduate in engineering ( textiles- advantage)
- Minimum 5 years experience in manufacturing
- Minimum 5 years experience in management
- English – advanced
- French – advanced ( big advantage)
- Computer literate
- Analytical and synthesizing thinking
- Excellent communication capabilities at all levels
- Proactive decision taking
- Team worker
- Drive and monitor results
- Cost oriented
We offer a friendly working environment, motivating salary package, free transportation and the possibility of working with modern technologies in the textile industry.