Belgium market leader in bakery industry (La Lorraine Bakery Group) joined its competences and strengths with Romanian leader in controlled temperature food distribution (Macromex) to create La Lorraine Romania.
The company invested EUR mil 15 in the most recent technology in semi-baked frozen bakery products. This technology allows us to obtain high productivity levels and also to have a wide and unique portfolio of products. The quality of our products is recognized and appreciated not only in Romania but also in Center and Western Europe.
For our plant in Campia Turzii we are currently searching for a Planning&Purchaising Administrator (full employment, location Campia Turzii).
- Issues the weekly bakery production plan based on the received orders and available stock.
- Monitors the daily fulfillment of the bakery production plan.
- Calculates the materials requirements, in order to meet the bakery production plan needs.
- Issues and updates the purchasing plan for the upcoming period.
- Issues the acquisition orders in SAP and sends the orders to suppliers.
- Follows the daily fulfillment of the purchasing plan.
- Maintains the suppliers, materials and spare parts data base in SAP.
- Issues the monthly statutory INTRSTAT reporting for imports.
- Issues the daily material consumptions in SAP and in the Production Report.
- Responsible for the Raw Materials periodically inventory activities.
- SAP experience;
- University degree (economic or technical);
- Experience in supply chain activities;
- Very good computer skills;
- Very good English knowledge;
- Good communication skills;
- Dynamic,rigorous,attention to details;
- Permanent residence in Turda, Campia Turzii or other nearby towns.
Eligible CV’s: English only
Our values are:
- Passion for our products;
- Consistent quality in everything we do;
- Constant innovation to create a superior product and a more competitive company.
The opportunity to work with advanced technology in a modern company;
- The opportunity to be part of a young and ambitious team;
- On the job training in a modern ERP system;
- Competitive remuneration package.