Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries. Our 170,000 employees create quality products, services and solutions to optimize energy and operational efficiencies of buildings; lead-acid automotive batteries and advanced batteries for hybrid and electric vehicles; and interior systems for automobiles. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. Through our growth strategies and by increasing market share we are committed to delivering value to shareholders and making our customers successful. In 2011, Corporate Responsibility Magazine recognized Johnson Controls as the #1 company in its annual “100 Best Corporate Citizens” list. For additional information, please visit http://www.johnsoncontrols.com.
Management Assistant - Johnson Controls Jimbolia
- Meeting management in the plant acording with the plant agenda.
- Prepare and organize the agenda for the plant manager, with his agreement.
- Organize the transport for all the employees, supervise and optimize the costs with the transport for all the employees.
- Support the plant manager in the reporting activity.
- Support the plant manager in the dailly activity.
- Organize the correspondence for all the departments.
- Support all the employees in the travel aprooval process and the travel accomodations.
- Responsible to archive all the documents related to plant manager activity.
- University degree
- English language - verry good