The JAVA software developer will be part of a team of software engineers responsible for designing, developing and implementing software applications.
- Participate in the analysis of requirements, business solution definitions, application design together with the software development leads and software development managers;
- Manage the detailed design for Mind modules;
- Implementation of the workflows and business logics of the applications;
- Assure the correctness of technical implementation and perform code reviews;
- Apply coding guidelines;
- Maintain communication with other teams;
- Ensure availability, latency, scalability and efficiency of Mind applications.
- Excellent knowledge of JAVA, J2EE/J2SE, EJB3, SQL, distributed transactions;
- Comfortable with JBPM;
- Good knowledge of OOP concepts, design patterns;
- Familiar with Eclipse, SVN;
- Good command of English.
- Integration Program in a professional, young and dynamic team;
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment and Traveling Opportunities
- Participate in trainings relevant for your position – Infrastructure, Design patterns, Advanced J2EE, JBPM;
- Enjoy top class office;
- Flexible working program;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
- Bonuses for well-done projects.
If you feel you have the skills to successfully achieve this role, please contact us today.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae in English in full confidence to MIND quoting reference job, via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application will be treated strictly confidential. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.