Senior (5-10 ani)
• Responsible for preparation of monthly payroll input (time sheets, attendance, overtime, salary changes, new hire, terminations, bonuses, etc) for correct calculation of salaries, deductions, social benefits, contributions to social and health insurance, within the specified deadline.
• Keep records and archive the personal files of all employees and ensure confidentiality of payroll information.
• Responsible for the control and correctness of data on attendance, amount of annual leave used, and other employee information.
• Ensure the liaison with the relevant state administration bodies through the payroll company.
• Continuous monitoring of changes in legislation and update IBM local policies and procedures in the area of employment relations and payroll (Time-off, Overtime, On boarding, Off boarding, International assignment, etc) according to IBM global and local legislation changes.
• Provide HR partners and/or management with advice and counsel concerning the application of IBM policies and procedures in the area of employment relations and payroll.
• Responsible for ensuring the completeness of employee data within HRMS necessary for the correct calculation of salaries and contributions. Act as a single point of contact with regards to HRMS Data validation process;
• Provide advice and counsel to managers on HRMS system actions (new hire, termination, position change, salary changes, etc) and on the new online service centre - Manager's portal;
• Delivers routine daily/weekly/monthly reporting and responds to basic to intermediate ad hoc data requests.
• Prepares reports, graphs, charts and statistics in support of human resources operations.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• University degree preferable in economics;
• At least 2 years experience in HR/Payroll field;
• Knowledge of human resource information systems (HRMS).
• Good knowledge of payroll and labour legislation;
• Ability to work structured and organized;
• The ability to work under pressure and with personnel from all levels
• Good English skills