The Finance Controller will be responsible for the entire finance and accounting function of the Romanian subsidiary.
A. The position in the organizational structure:
- Administrative reporting to General Manager of the Employer with functional reporting to European Finance Head in London.. The Employee shall dedicate all his working time, exclusively, to the performance of the functions, employing all his efforts in promoting the interest of the latter, and serving it loyally.
B. Functions and main responsibilities:
- In broad terms the Finance Controller is responsible for the entire gamut of accounting and finance function of the Romania subsdiary of Aurobindo Group.
It includes but not limited to:
- Checking of suppliers’ invoices to ensure that the invoices are correct as per the agreed terms and conditions and are against the supplies of goods and services to the subsidiary. Accounting for the suppliers’ invoices and paying the invoices on time.
- Invoicing for goods to the customers and collection of outstanding on due date, ie, complete debtors’ control.
-Payroll of employees, checking and ensuring accuracy of the employees’ salaries, taxes deducted, co-ordinating with the Payroll company for the salary run, payment of taxes to the Revenue as per the due dates.
- Bank Accounts’ control : daily checking of bank payments and ensure that the payments being made are due discharge of liability of approved invoices or contracts, Accounting for the receipts in the bank accounts.
- Taxes: Ensuring that all the taxes are paid , returns are filed with the Revenue deptt on time.
- Systems: Implement a suitable accounting package in Romania. The Financial Controller is expected to have a full understanding of the accounting package and should be able to use it independently. The Financial Controller is also responsible for the systems upgrade.
- Audits & reports: This includes providing various reports, eg, monthly P&L, balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Sales reports, Inventory reports, Debtors’ Control report, Suppliers report and any other report as and when required by the local management , Regional and Group headquarters . The FC needs to co-ordinate with the external auditors for providing the audited accounts in time.
- Financial reporting by cost centre, data analysis and cost control is alas integral part of FC’s responsibility.
- CRM management
- Last but not the least, FC has to be a good team player with excellent leadership qualities so as to help create a healthy office environment. He should be able to work closely and harmoniously with other departments. As a senior member of the Romanian subsdiary, he should be able to conduct himself in the utmost professional way to impact the business positively..
• University degree;
• Previous experience in a similar position;
• Delivering results;
• Initiative and pro-active;
• Very good relationships abilities;
• Foreign languages: Good command of English;
• Computer literate;
• Driving license category B.
D. We offer:
High professional work environment
Compensation & benefits package according to internal company policies
Confidentiality is guaranteed! Only short listed candidates will be contacted! Deadline for submitting applications: 27th June 2013