Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries. Our 170,000 employees create quality products, services and solutions to optimize energy and operational efficiencies of buildings; lead-acid automotive batteries and advanced batteries for hybrid and electric vehicles; and interior systems for automobiles. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. Through our growth strategies and by increasing market share we are committed to delivering value to shareholders and making our customers successful. In 2011, Corporate Responsibility Magazine recognized Johnson Controls as the #1 company in its annual “100 Best Corporate Citizens” list. For additional information, please visit http://www.johnsoncontrols.com.
Expeditor - Material Disposition Responsible
- Responsible to assure all the materials necessary for the production process.
- Communicate permanently with the suppliers in order to cover all the problems.
- Colaborate with production department to keep accurate the stocks of materials.
- Create and maintain in SAP all the operations related to matterials.
- Work together with logistic team in order the make sure that all the logistic chain is clear and efficient in the plant.
- University degree
- English language - mandatory
- German language - optional
- SAP knowledge
- Excel - good knowledge