Alcatel-Lucent is at the forefront of global communications. We provide products and innovations in IP and cloud networking, as well as ultra-broadband fixed and wireless access. We serve service providers and their customers, as well as enterprises and institutions throughout the world.
Alcatel-Lucent's Bell Labs, one of the world’s foremost technology research institutes, is responsible for countless breakthroughs that have shaped the networking and communications industry.
We have been recognized by Thomson Reuters as aTop 100 Global Innovator. Alcatel-Lucent has also been namedTechnology Hardware & Equipment Industry Group Leaderfor 2013 in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices review.
The Recruiter is part of a competence center, made up of dedicated recruiters who deliver support to Alcatel-Lucent’s various business units across EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa). The focus of the team is primarily around delivery, ensuring that recruitment support is of an expert level, processes are completed in a timely manner, all sourcing channels are exhausted and the highest of services are offered to our candidate whether they may be internal or external.
The Recruiter plays a key role in delivering an exceptional recruitment service to Alcatel-Lucent applicants and hiring managers. As Recruiting is one of the key emblematic global HR programs, this area of HR is high profile and central to the success of Alcatel-Lucent’s and HR’s transformation.
Your main responsibilities will include:
1. Fulfilling the principles of the Internal Job Market recruitment process which include:
- Ensuring all roles are posted for internal application;
- Proactively searching the OurTalent Recruiting candidate database for relevant internal talent for every role;
- Ensuring there is a process for all internal applicants to receive a minimum of feedback communication;
- Ensuring we exhaust the search of the internal talent market before considering external recruitment;
2. Apply the Recruitment Process
- Candidate assessment and selection, competency based interviewing;
- Contribute to constant process improvements for the entire recruitment life-cycle;
- Day to day management of Alcatel-Lucent’s external recruitment suppliers;
- Offer negotiation – liaise with HR Business Partners and Compensations & Benefits team regarding relevant financial packages and negotiate with candidates;
- Interaction with candidates to ensure a reliable, positive and fair candidate experience;
- Management of recruitment campaigns and external advertising, ensuring the Alcatel-Lucent employment brand is adhered to and enhanced.
- Usage of innovative and cost-efficient sourcing channels such as social media and referral programmers;
- Take a proactive approach in organizing Recruitment events;
- Analyze external sourcing channels’ effectiveness and create strategies to minimize our Cost Per Hire;
- Creating regular informative reports for clients and HR management;
- Working to meet and exceed performance KPIs as set by HR management and aligned to the Recruiting SLA, focusing on time to fill and cost metrics;
- Responsible for client management activities within the assigned client groups/business divisions;
- Build relationships and trust effectively gauge needs and influence hiring decisions.
- Identify issues early in the process and resolve problems proactively, use data and results to make decisions and provide status updates on a regular basis;
- Forecast, develop and execute comprehensive sourcing plans for assigned client groups/business divisions to create candidate pipelines consistent with business trends, reduce time to fill and improve candidate quality;
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers to clearly define the core accountabilities of the position, outline expectations for the recruitment process to source and select the best qualified candidate(s) for the position;
- Utilize a variety of sourcing methods to create candidate pipeline to meet frontline hiring needs, including, but not limited to, database mining, interns/web searches, direct sourcing, networks, employee referrals;
3. Management and enhancement of Alcatel-Lucent’s recruitment management system - OurTalent Recruiting (Taleo):
- Ensure that all applications are transacted through the Taleo tool;
- Ensuring all candidates are accurately tracked through the relevant workflow steps in the tool
- Ensuring all job postings are attractively advertised complying with anti-discrimination regulations and international legal standards;
- Coaching Hiring Managers to use OurTalent Recruiting tool to their maximum benefit and training them in developing interviewing skills ;
Your main challenges will be:
- Managing virtual recruitment across a wide region and understanding the different contexts of recruitment across this geography.
- The role has a major focus on enabling and driving the success of the Internal Job Opportunity Market (IJOM). In addition the Recruiter will be fully responsible for the development and execution of decisive resourcing and recruitment strategies within their respective markets.
- The Recruiter is responsible for building and maintaining high level relationships within their respective client groups in order to deliver a defined recruitment process within agreed timescales. They provide an end-to-end professional and efficient service to the business (and HR community) by understanding their requirements and delivering within minimum timescales.
- The Recruiter is responsible for all aspects of the recruitment cycle from requisition approval and job description formulation to handing over the on boarding process.
- Significant experience in various Recruiting and HR roles
- Interviewing/assessment experience
- Good Relationship building experience to General Management/Director level
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Understands market trends and employment conditions within the geography/locations that they are recruiting for
- English language – advanced: mandatory
- French language – advanced: optional
- Relationship Management: behave constructively in emotional situations and act as a trusted partner for the business and towards the employees
- Communication skills and assertiveness
- Organizational skills and adaptability: work effectively in complex and ambiguous situations and in case of shift of priorities
- Teamwork also cross borders with the members of the Regional Recruitment Network
- Personal contribution and drive
- Business acumen
- Innovation: look proactively for new ideas and alternative solutions to achieve the recruitment targets
- Networking and influencing: cultivate an active network inside and outside the organization to achieve results and to anticipate on the needs of the business and the career expectations of employees
- Developing others: provide specific and constructive feedback
- Be proactive: make people aware that something exists and also in searching of solutions to achieve the recruitment targets.
Young & Dynamic International Team
International Work Environment
Professional Development Opportunities
Competitive Salaries & Benefits Health & Wellness
Relocation package for non-residents
ONLY SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED!
Please send us your application at https://aluperf.taleo.net/careersection/10000/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=1300000CWE