|Aceasta oferta nu mai este activa. Click aici pentru alte oferte similare!|
Purchase Order Administration:
- Process, review and confirm all requisitions.
- Source new and existing products and negotiate terms of price, quality, and delivery.
- Prompt placement of purchase orders for recording price, quality and delivery to meet Panduit specifications via Oracle, PO - Fax and phone with suppliers verifying the terms and conditions of the order as per purchasing procedures.
- Expediting of orders as required supporting schedules.
- Maintain properly organized records, files and reports for efficient, complete, timely and accurate referencing, as required by purchasing procedures.
- Elevate any issues conflict issues to corporate purchasing category management.
- Update and process price, supplier contact information and delivery changes on the Oracle database for all assigned items.
- Resolve receipt and payment discrepancies on purchase orders using the corrective action process to correct and eliminate repetitive problems.
- Deal directly with the requisitioner and the purchase order approvers to resolve details concerning specifications, quantities, price, quantity, lead-time and descriptions.
- Process request for quotes and invitations to bid for like parts from existing suppliers.
- Review Panduit’s specifications, cost, quality, delivery and service requirements with supply base.
- Review the quotations with suppliers verifying they are accurate, complete and competitive. - Notify suppliers of quality improvements, programs and problems.
- Secure and process returned goods.
- Secure and verify corrective actions from suppliers.
- Maintain supplier performance on assigned area of responsibility at acceptable performance level.
- Trace CAR response effectiveness.
- Maintain favorable supplier / customer / end user / requisitioner working relationships consistent Purchasing Functional Charter, procedures and effective teamwork skills.
Continuous Improvement: Provide suggestions to improve the productivity, cost and quality of assigned area of responsibility.
Skills, Training, Experience Preferred:
University Degree and 0-2 years purchasing experience
Proficiency in use of MS. Office. Experience with Oracle navigation preferred.
Good communication both verbal and written in English.
Analytical, mathematical and problem solving abilities.
Has initiative and is result oriented.
Ideal candidate can:
Identify major tasks and responsibilities of procurement function and can identify the basic tools used by procurement professionals.
Has a basic understanding of Request For Quotation packages, able to read basic specifications and drawings, and able to compare price quotes, etc.
Can explain the rationale behind supplier qualification and certification.
Understands steps and processes of supplier qualification and certification procedures.
Can cite examples of the selection process and issues for locally relevant vendors.
Can explain basic concepts behind the need to manage existing contracts.
Can describe the responsibilities of contracts administration function.
Knows how to obtain or maintain information on contracts and vendors.
Candidates are kindly asked to apply to this job ONLY through PANDUIT's recruitment site:http://careers.panduit.com/OA_HTML/OA.jsp?akRegionCode=IRC_VIS_VAC_DISPLAY_PAGE&akRegionApplicationId=800&transactionid=41771144&retainAM=Y&addBreadCrumb=S&p_svid=41529&p_spid=725270&oapc=7