As a Brand Manager you act within the marketing department as a partner of Retail Sales and Operations teams.
The role requires a strong understanding of the marketing initiatives planning process and develop the marketing initiatives on the dedicated business line from idea generation to tactical execution.
Tasks included in this role are marketing planning, database marketing/ data quality, performance online marketing and lead management, project management and campaign analysis, marketing and campaign execution experience.
You ensure all initiatives are completed within deadline, scope and strategy. Ensure all planning information is complete to control tracking of results. Review campaign results and re-commends adjustments.
- Work closely with business teams
- Work on end to end campaign planning, management, execution and results analysis
- Plan tactics in accordance with the given budget to achieve defined targets & analyze performance of each tactic
- Monitor and measure campaign performance and provide recommendation for better enablement and execution
- Agency management – prepare creative briefs & media strategy for agencies and make sure they are executed to deliver desired results
- Utilize social media platforms, which involve communities creation, designing messages, understand target audience & conducting live promotional activities
- Lead generation, management and tracking
- Execute web marketing campaigns
- Plan, coordinate & execute tactics like: monthly customer newsletters, monthly webcast series, social media tactics around your products and offers.
- 3+ years previous experience in Marketing, preferably on campaign management, digital or direct marketing management
- Knowledge in Direct Marketing, Digital Marketing and Lead Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Economics preferred
- Knowledge in Sales jobs and their needs
- Fluent in English language
About Regina Maria:
REGINA MARIA - The Private Healthcare Network is the largest private healthcare network in Romania, with more than 1000 physicians, 20 polyclinics and 4 hospitals, adressing the medical needs of more than 230.000 subscribers and other hundreds of thousands of retail customers . The two main principles that stay at the core of REGINA MARIA and that have always been pursued are highly experienced doctors and their consideration for the customer. Offering a special attention to high-performance technology and to an elite medical team, REGINA MARIA manages to accomplish, for 19 years, its commitment to offer every patient not only the best medical solutions, but also the care and the attention they need.