ASISTENTI MEDICALI GENERALISTI:
- Detin diploma de asistent medical generalist .
- Cunosc limba engleza la nivel mediu/conversational pentru Marea Britanie
- Nu au cazier judiciar
- Detin Certificat de Conformitate de la Ministerul Sanatatii sau pot obtine acest certificat.
- Consituie avantaj detinerea PIN de la Nursing & Midwifery Council - UK, In cazul in care nu detineti , veti fi indrumat/a sa obtineti acest PIN .
RESPONSABILITATI / BENEFICII:
Posturi ASISTENTE MEDICALE / ASISTENTI MEDICALI in cadrul Care Houses din Marea Britanie .
Timp de lucru: 8 - 12 ore/zi.
Se vor face ore suplimentare in functie de disponibilitate.
Durata: contract minim 1 an.
Cazare oferita contra cost.
Title; Registered Nurse [any part of the Register]
Reporting to; Deputy Manager/Care Manager
To assist the Deputy / Care Manager in the planning and implementation of quality nursing care, supervising carers and ensuring the full and professional delivery of care to clients
To maintain the quality Care service which will be in accordance with standards set down by Care Houses
• To assist in the implementation of care plans and to ensure that care is carried out in accordance with that care plan
• To organise the carers to adequately and safely deliver care
• To supervise the delivery of nursing care and promote high standards by regular care plan evaluation
• To develop a good rapport with clients’ families, friends and visitors
• To maintain good relationships with other professionals visiting the Home
• To supervise the scheduling of assignments to staff to ensure that assignment is consistent with that staff member’s education, training and experience
• To ensure correct accident and incident reporting procedures are followed
• To stimulate interest and positive attitudes in staff; to develop an understanding of residents
• To assist in Induction and orientation of new members of care staff
• To supervise all qualified and non qualified staff orientation and implement appropriate training packages
• To attend staff, clients and relatives meetings as requested by the Home /Deputy Manager
• To inform the necessary medical staff and the Home /Deputy Manager of untoward changes in residents condition
• To ensure the correct maintenance of clients care notes, ensuring legality and accuracy
• To carry out effective ordering and stock control of clients prescribed medication
• To ensure the correct, accurate maintenance of drug records, paying particular attention to the storage, handling and recording of controlled drug use
• To be fully conversant with Care Houses's policies and procedures
• To be fully conversant with the Care Standards Act and conversant with Registering Authorities policies and procedures
• To understand the importance of correct staffing levels, to report any shortfalls and to assist effective cover of the Home, for staff absence and sickness
• To be fully conversant with the following – to ensure that the policies and procedures are implemented
Scope of Professional Practice
Administration of medicines
Records and record keeping
This job description is not exhaustive and the individual will be asked to take on other responsibilities as directed by the Home Manager but within the individual’s sphere of responsibility and competence
Ore suplimentare platite
Concediu anual de 22 de zile
Asigurari sociale si medicale platite
Mediu de lucru placut
Contractele pot fi mai lungi de 1 an.
Asiguram asistenta pentru obtinerea PIN din partea Nursing & Midwifery Council, pentru a putea lucra legal in Marea Britanie ca si asistent medical generalist.